domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

Model crush - Karlina Caune

For me, models have to have a mystery look, be beautiful and yet weird, but still interesting, a je ne sais quoi that you really don't know how to explain.
That is why I think I have a difficult 'taste' when choosing models. My favourite girl, from some seasons now, is still Sigrid Agren. She caught my eye in her first big editorial, for Teen Vogue. Remember really liking her, and after this she went big, and I liked her even more! I think she is ultra elegant and simple, but she has that mystery look, the je ne said quoin in her appearance! So chic.
Yes, I like models that are chic. No offence Cara, love your sense of humour, but there are other girls starting to steal your spotlight! And I hope they do. There has to be space for someone else, come on! Maybe it is because I'm in England, and she is British, so people don't stop talking about her... well, enough is enough.
Karlina Caune is my model crush of the moment. She has been around for a while, but I just can't get enough of her! She already have in her portfolio campaigns for Akris, Jil Sander, Tom Ford and Burberry. You go girl!








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário