sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2013

Happy belated new year

Hello to all.
Just had an amazing week with some of my childhood best friends from Brazil. They came to visit me here in London and we an incredible good time. And I am also really happy to announce that I did spend new years in white, like it is tradition in Brazil, and I am very proud of myself to have had the courage to go to sales to find a white dress (totally impossible in Europe, in winter time). Found a dress from H&M for 20 pounds and kind of cute. So I am happy!
Wanted to wish everyone a great 2013, that this new year already started really well for you, and is filled with success, lots of love, great love and tons of trips around the world.
All the best to all and FELIZ ANO NOVO!!!
uhul

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário