quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

Because Magazine fashion films!

So, here I am, finally! Sorry for totally disappearing, but I've been kind of busy. As some of you might know, I've started interning for TANK Magazine, an independent magazine here from London, with fashion director Caroline Issa, one of the most charming street style stars. And while interning at TANK (monday-friday, 9:30 to 18:30), I also continued my part-time job as a sales assistant, saturdays, sundays, and 3 times a week from 19:00 to 23:00. So, as you can imagine, I really didn't have anytime for myself, imagine for blogs.
But now I'm here, to share some of the collaborations I've done during this time! Because London is an online magazine supplement from TANK, and combines fashion, beauty, music, entertainment and art. Is fresh, young and creative, all with an amazing sense of humour.
In my first two weeks interning, I had the pleasure of helping in the production of 4 fashion films for the website. Here is one of them!! Sososo happy to be part of it! (And shhhh! don't tell, but I actually gave the idea of the Olympia Le-Tan bag, and it made the cut and it looks amazing with Stella McCartney's outfit!!!). Hope you like it!! (Sorry for not putting the video straight away here, but it stays really big!)

http://becauselondon.com/fashion/2012/07/alphabet-street.aspx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário