sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012

Louis Vuitton Resort 2013 OMG REALLY?

                            I'm impressed. I'm just impressed. I absolutely love Louis Vuitton's new Resort collection. I would never believe I would say that, not that I have nothing against the brand, but it always seemed to... luxurious commercial for me, to much wanna be provider. But today I think I bite my tongue. The collection, designed by womenswear director Julie de Libran, was fresh, sweet, very chic and feminine. She mixed amazingly well that 60's style with the big skirts, jean suits and super high platforms from the 70's. Apparently she was inspired by Catherine Deneuve immensely. I'm very embarrassed to say that I never saw a movie with her, but I'll certainly do now! Ok, no more of this, and let's enjoy my favourite looks:










Photos from Style.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário