terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012

Belle Époque shoot

                    I realised that I never posted the photos from my art shoot here. That is unbelievable! Really sorry about that, but now here they are! As I told here, the photos were shot by Phine Ka and the hair and makeup were done by Pascale Recher, both sweeties and amazing people to work with. The model bailed on us, because "she had to study", but we all knew that she was partying the night before and was too unprofessional to come. So we used the photographer's friend, that was an amazing model, really understood the mood and the feeling we were going for. I simply love the images, after such hard work, I am very proud with the final result. We shot in a weeding atelier in Richmond, one of my favourite neighbourhoods in London (is actually outside London, zone 5 I think), so perfect with its parks and beautiful houses (and an amazing German restaurant by the river, a must, really divine). It was a sunny day and the lighting was perfect to shoot. I'll stop talking now and show you the pictures! Hope you like them.


 










Um comentário: