domingo, 25 de março de 2012

Into the crime - still life photoshoot

STYLING BY OLIMPIA LIBERTI (me!)

For my still life project, the concept was crime and murder. I took inspiration from Film Noir and its shadowy light, to give the picture a luxurious and bold texture. I used accessories from many different brands, such as Topshop, Zara, Banana Republic, Christian Louboutin (thanks you Rafa!!) and others, together with vintage props, old books and photographs, and a television, that I bought on ebay from 0.99 pounds (!!!!!!), and I broke it myself (in the middle of the street, after several attemps). A special thank you for Ling Zhu, that assisted me in this photoshoot, and to Rafaella Zannettou and Jacquelene Chan who let me borrow their things!
I am very proud of this, hope you like it!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário